The conference agenda is yet to be confirmed, but we can already give you a first taste of it.
- Fabio Babiloni, Physiology Professor at La Sapienza University in Rome, and Scientific Director of BrainSigns
Introduction to neuromarketing and behavioural sciences.
- Elissa Moses, Founder and Global Head of Ipsos’ Neuroscience and Behavioural Science Centre, e Jessica Southard, Senior Manager Consumer and Market Insights at Mars Incorporated.
The speech will focus on the benefits and the role of a neuromarketing approach for the goals of global brands.
- Caroline Yoon, Marketing Professor at the University of Michigan, and a researcher interested in psychologic and Neural mechanism related to decision processes.
Professor Yoon’s speech will be dedicated to neuro-forecasting and how studying behaviours and brain mechanisms can offer a better understanding of future trends
- SENSORIAL LUNCH
Three thematic sessions on Brand, Product, Retail
As for now, speakers will be:
- Cristina de Balanzo, Founder and Consultancy Director at Walnut Unlimited e Christina Finlay, Director at National Trust, a British Charity.
The two speakers will be sharing results from recent research studies highlighting the insights that are helping the organisation to improve the emotional impact of the brand on property to visitors.
Harmsen and Adel will present insights from a research into shopping behaviour and the role of emotional and sensory experience in relation to POS marketing
- Matteo Motterlini, Economist and Philsopher, specialized on Science Philosophy, Behavioural Economics and Neuroeconomy, and Daniele Manca, Assistant Director at newspaper Corriere della Sera.
There will be a dialogue about Economics and Behavioural Economics between the two speakers on differences, benefits and points of view for companies and their business.